Nicole is passionate about…
Working with clients to evaluate unique business needs, brainstorming new and exciting features, or troubleshooting complex issues in order to have a site that looks and functions in tip top shape. She loves working with designers to see a client’s vision come to fruition and then seeing our developers bring those designs to life. She’s also an expert at QA to ensure functionality is working as expected, and then orchestrating the whole team to deploy to production on time and within budget!
- Requirements Gathering
- Budget and Timeline Tracking/Management
- Enterprise Projects (.NET, Microsoft Dynamics, Custom WordPress)
Notable Creed Projects
- UMN Carlson Quiz
- Barr Maintenance + Brand Refresh
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority
- Route 92
- A variety of project for Warners’ Stellian including a recent redesign of their website
Nicole grew up with a unique mix of pets including ducks, squirrels, lizards, hermit crabs, turtles, dogs, cats, and bunnies! She loves to foster and has two dogs (Ellie and Kobie) and two cats (Gracie and Mollie) of her own! When she isn’t managing Enterprise projects or taking care of her zoo, she loves to do house DIYs/renovations, travel/be outside, or go to hockey games!