Last modified: March 21, 2022
This Policy applies to information We collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between You and this Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number by which You may be contacted online or offline.
We collect this information directly from You when You provide it to Us as well as automatically when You navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include details of Your visits to our Website including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, as well as other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about You or that you provide to Us in order to better serve You and for the following purposes:
- To present Our Website and its contents to You.
- To provide You with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
- To provide You with notices about Your account, if applicable, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify You about changes to Our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though them.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features on our Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that We collect or You provide as described in this Policy:
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose Your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide You with choices regarding the personal information you provide to Us. To that end, We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over Your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If You do not want us to share Your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, You must not use the Website. If You have already used the Website, You can also always opt-out by sending Us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If We have sent you a promotional email, You may send Us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If You are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to Us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change Your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting Your account profile page, if applicable.
If you do not have an account profile page, You may also send Us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting Your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.