As the leader of Creed’s sales organization, Paul brings over 20 years of sales experience with a core focus in enterprise sales in the custom software development, CRM and digital marketing, IT, and e-commerce. In his role as leader, through a consultative approach, Paul puts together custom packages of Creed solutions to help achieve each client’s unique business goals.
Paul is Passionate About…
- Getting to know each client and gaining an understanding of their business and business goals
- Helping clients propel their business forward with a custom suite of solutions
- Educating clients about technology solutions and their role in helping to achieve their goals
- Expanding and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Strategic digital consultation
- Growth strategies
- Direct Enterprise Sales
- Strategic partnerships
Notable Creed Projects
University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
Through consultation Paul uncovered Carlson’s core needs, and put together a suite of custom solutions to address their needs for redefining their web application and site, as well as attracting potential students.
Paul loves to hit the falsetto notes of Frankie Valli’s “Sherry” on karaoke night and he’s an avid snow enthusiast – in winter you can often find him cross-country skiing or skijoring with his husky.